Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day 2012, Coral Reefs

“It is my sincerest hope that people will stop to look at the windows, stay to take in their details, and leave ready to support their preservation.”   - Erika, via Anthropolgie.

and with that we have the theme for Anthropolgie Earth Day 2012 - Coral Reefs

Back in December I had the privilege of helping my local Anthropolgie with their Winter display.  So.Much.Fun!!!

 So, when the call comes to help with the Earth Day display - you smile and say YES : )  

I am sure no matter what "theme" for this year would have been -  sad to think there are sooo many causes that need attention - I was excited - we were doing "coral"  given my background, I am partial to all things nautical. 

So, a fun day of cutting, gluing, heating, and hourly coral facts











 will get you this...





For additional information, please see here

all photos are personal.

Happy 2012 Earth Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment