Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Hard Not To Be Romantic About Baseball

so I guess you can tell I watched Moneyball this past weekend.  I loved it.
I never thought of baseball as romantic, until now. 

 Derrick from this blog - I think sums it up pretty good.

" Baseball is a very romantic sport and reflects the Romantic in me.  It’s unpredictable, ever-changing and must have blood, sweat and tears in it to progress.  To play Baseball successfully – your moves must be well thought out, but most importantly one (the players, managers, etc.) must love it."

I love that I watched this movie after the Yankees Opening Day - 2012 - with Jorge Posada throwing out the first pitch.  Jorge, is and will, always be my favorite Yankee.

I love that his dad - out of all of the people that could - catched the first pitch.  There is something so special and romantic about the game of baseball.  It is a game that is like no other.

Here's to a great 2012 Yankee season.

No comments:

Post a Comment