Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Anthropolgie Window Display

Who doesn't love the amazing Anthropologie window displays??  I mean seriously!
Just google the window displays and here are just a few of my favorites that I have come across...okay, well actually this is all I had time for as I LOVE ALL OF THE DISPLAYS I have seen :)








So when I saw the sign on that fateful Sunday afternoon with the question -  do you want to help out your local Anthorpolgie with their Winter display? Um heck yeah I did : )

So here was the inspiration:


The supplies - minus the stapler


The work in progress


and the final product :)


 I think it turned out pretty cool, if I do say so myself.  

Lesson learned the creative director/team/employees, etc who make the displays, are creative geniuses! 

I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to help participate and  I can't wait to see future window displays!




* The last four images are personal pics 
Rest of the pictures are found via google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment