Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday after time off...

...is no bueno.  That is a fact.  Oh, well hopefully I can get back into the groove of things.  I really enjoyed some time off....it really made me miss school and breaks.  But any-whoo I missed updating the blog for St. Patrick's Day...sooo....

IRISH Hearts - Two gorgeous wave-turned beach-stone hearts decorated with beautiful green shamrocks. An Irish saga of stone surmounted by green.  Two Fine Art Photographic Prints, 10x10

last Thursday's song of the week would have totally been Shipping up to Boston.  I always think of the movie The Departed (which I love)...seriously the ending....say what????  And also, if you get this as a ring tone which I did...fyi....it is really loud....but really awesome.

As for me on St. Patrick's Day...I ended up seeing Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance in 3D  don't be jealous!! : )

Definitely check it out if you can.

Hope you always have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment