Monday, March 7, 2011

Favorite Things Monday

Hello- Thanks for stopping by!

Today, my favorite thing is these TOMS shoes that my lovely sister got me for Christmas.


What I have discovered about Toms shoes is that they are so, so comfortable and FUN!  

Also, with each purchase of a Toms they will in turn give a new pair of shoes to a child in need.  Pretty cool.

Check out these new beauties that I would love to get one day:

   Blue Women's Glitters

                                                 Ocean Cord Women's Classics
                  
                                                Silver Morocco Women's Classics
                                                                       
What do you think??  Fun, right???   Check them out
Hope you always have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment