Friday, February 25, 2011

Bow Ties

I am just over the moon excited about this post.  Why?? Because it is just too adorable.  I mean how dashing is this look???
                                            RYAN REYNOLDS photo | Oscars 2010, Ryan Reynolds
                                                                     pic via

pretty dashing if you ask me.  And it does not hurt that Ryan Reynolds is sporting the look (Green Lantern, anyone?)

But what really has me just giddy excited is this:

                                            Harvest Checks Bow Tie Dog Collar
                                                                       pic via
Can you belive it?!?!?  Bow ties for dogs!!!   LOVE THAT, LOVE THAT, LOVE THAT! : )

And for a female I like these types of bows:
 
                                            Oh Danny Boy St. Patrick's Day Dog Collar with Bow Tie, Size XSmall
                                                                                 pic via
I know stop with the awesomeness, right???  I seriously think these are too cute. 

Well Mr. Jack and Rose I think we may have to say goodbye temporarily to the bling?   I know I love the bling...but bow ties!!!! : )
                                       
                                                                              personal pic
Hope you always have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment