Monday, February 28, 2011

and the Oscar for best dressed goes to...

well...Gwnyeth and Reese were my favorite looks of the evening. 

                             

                             
                                                   pics via

However, to pick my favorite I will have to go with Ms. Reese Witherspoon. 

I am a fan of black and white, and I really like how her hair and jewelry completed the look.  And that engagement ring....sigh....

And since I am still in love with the whole bow ties thing...and there were a lot of bow ties yesterday (love that) best dressed man for me would have to be Colin Firth. 

                      WHO NOSE? photo | Colin Firth
                                                pic via

  Hope you always have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment