Thursday, November 17, 2011

Neeeew Yoooork

Snow in October?  Airport shut down? Oh yes, that happened on the recent trip to NYC.


 Let's do a little recap shall we of this trip, shall we?  I mean after all this place is "concrete jungle where dreams are made of."


Went to see a must see Broadway show - Wicked


I got some amazing new jewelry that I looove


Imagined owning a bakery like this one, one day....



people watched and ate pizza :)


Walked the streets




Went to Central Park


Viewed the greatest city in the world by night



and went to the Today Show and saw my favorite - Hoda Kotb!!!!! 

 Matt Lauer, I'll catch you next time!


and then there was snow which led to a cancelled flight, one extra night, and one super early wake up call to catch the new flight - whew.



I can't wait to go back - when it's warmer (of course) and see sooo much more that this city has to offer!


all photos are personal pics.

1 comment: