Monday, August 15, 2011

Kitchen Gadget I want, I want

Happy Monday folks - to sum up the weekend - go see The Help - great movie.

Now check out what I really want...


It's a professional multi-chopper  - my apples NEVER look like this and I usually end up having to ask someone to cut it for me.  Sad.


as per the oh-so-fun Williams-Sonoma ( dream kitchen will have everything from this store) this little jewel will:

Versatile tool includes three pushers and four interchangeable stainless-steel blades to prep all types of fresh produce.

Ingredients drop into a large measuring container that allows you to see how much you've already cut.

Precision stainless-steel blades interchange with ease.

And as I am all about crock pot meals right now, this will come in handy!
see - it will cut up my onions : )

pics and info found via Williams Sonoma  

No comments:

Post a Comment