Tuesday, May 3, 2011

That's what she said

With all of the Royal Wedding coverage there were some other things happening...like Steve Carell leaving The Office.  

pic found via Official Website

I finally found some time to watch it and I think they did a really, really good job.  Kinda sad to see Michael Scott leave.  Here's hoping the show will continue on.

I leave you with some Michael Scott quotes:

Andy Bernard. Pros. He's classy, he gets me, he went to Cornell, I trust him. Cons. I don't really trust him.

Ryan's about to attend the Michael Scott School of Business. I'm like... Mr. Miyagi and Yoda, rolled into one.

Punctuality is something I demand from my employees. I need them to show up on time, so when I finally show up we can get started right away.

Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

There are many, many more memorable quotes and looks that I love.

Ch ch check it out - especially Season 3 - my favorite.  That's what she said.

Have a happy and blessed Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment