Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Royal Wedding Day

Oh happy day!!  5 months of anticipation and the big day is FINALLY here!


Today, has been nothing but wedding love over here.  Usually I do NOT get up early, unless I am going somewhere for vacation, however, I was able to wake up early, as did Mr. Jack, of course he didn't know what was going on, but the ever faithful dog that he is was on the couch with me.  Sweet boy.

Nevertheless....THE dress....





At first, I was a little underwhelmed.  However, after looking at it (again and again) I do think she chose the right dress for her.   Her look to me is timeless, elegant, and modern.  Can you imagine going from a Commoner to one day Queen???

Okay, I think these next few pictures are probably my favorite pictures, as I am extremely close with my sister and I can't imagine having anyone else with me on my big day. 

There is just something about a sisterly bond.
Love, love, love it.







All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

The music, readings, family, and fashion it was all so lovely. 

Here's hoping they live happily ever after.



Have a blessed weekend
pics found via:
New York Daily News
Instyle
People

E Online

No comments:

Post a Comment